Build-off Rules and regulations

Info and rules inside....
theLEDwheel
Site Admin

Build-off Rules and regulations

Post by theLEDwheel » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 am

Welcome to the First "theLEDwheel" build-off. Please read this post completely. Details subject to change if needed.
This is the first time I do this so any ideas will be taken into consideration.

General Guidelines for the challenge:
Your build needs to be 50% scraps/leftover parts, 25% custom/crafted parts and 25% purchased parts(optional if the other two dominate).
You must post your starting stash of parts in the appropriate boards to show a general idea of what you will using to to build your creation.
Video and/or Pictures or both to show off your build. Mine will most likely be more video.
By participating in this challenge you agree to let me use your images/Videos in any promos or videos.
Each Participant must start his/her own thread by making a new topic here http://forum.theledwheel.com/viewforum.php?f=3.
Follow my example with your user name and Build-off in the subject.
Other rules may be added here.....

At the time of this post there are currently no prizes for the winner or runners up. However, I am currently working with Asiatees to see what we can come up with.

thats it for now. Will ad details as they come to mind or an update is necessary.

Do not post your builds on this thread.

theLEDwheel
Site Admin

Re: Build-off Rules and regulations

Post by theLEDwheel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Alright people, Asiatees is interested in supporting this challenge. However we need challengers...... So far we are only 2 who have posted our builds. Lets do this guys... Its going to be so much fun.